Located on 301 Westview Avenue, this 22.6-acre facility is the largest of our Village parks and is the focus of many sporting and family events throughout the year.
Located on 511 Jonte Avenue.
- Two little league ball diamonds
- Soccer field
- Pavilion with picnic tables and 1 grill
- Playground equipment
- Restroom facilities
- Off-street parking
Located on 100-109 West Wyoming Avenue.
- Picnic tables
- Basketball court
- Exercise area with walking track
Mayor Jim Brown Park
Located at 205-317 Elm Street
- Walking Path
Nicholas Independence Playground
Located on 207 Elm Street
- Basketball Court
Located at 101 Williams Street.
- Home of the Veteran’s Memorial
- Home of the Bandstand Building – This building houses the Lockland Historical Society and is only open by appointment.