Pay Your Bill Online:
Online billing is now active, click here to make a payment. You will need your book number, account number (found on the right side of your bill) and your PIN (the last 4 digits of the phone number on file). You will also need a valid email to receive a confirmation. If you need assistance, please email the support line: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Administrative Office at 761-1124 during normal business hours.
Utility services in Lockland are provided directly by the Village. Water, sewer and garbage are billed bi-monthly. The billing months are: January, March, May, July, September and November. Bills are sent out the beginning of a billing month and are due on the last business day of that month. If you have not received a bill by the 15th, please call the office. Any unpaid balance will receive a 10% penalty.
Bills are sent out on postcards and contain the readings, usage, service charges, dates of service and account information. If you believe that any portion of the bill is inaccurate please contact the administrative office as soon as possible.
You can pay your bill through the following methods:
- Online, click here to make a payment. Accepted payments are Visa, Mastercard, Discover or E-check.
- In person at the Administrative office during normal business hours. Accepted payments are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Check, E-check, Cash or Money Order.
- The overnight box in front of the Administrative office. Accepted payments are check or money order.
- Over the phone, during normal business hours. Accepted payments are Visa or Mastercard.
If you are unable to pay your water bill you can get a payment plan. but must be approved to be valid.
In the Village of Lockland there is a minimum bill for access to service. A minimum consists of the following: water, sewer and refuse (garbage). The charges depend on the size of the meter. For single family dwellings the minimum bill is $133.51. Note: the garbage portion is not applicable to commercial properties.
|Meter size||No. of Units||Water Portion||Sewer Portion||Refuse Portion|
|3/4″||2 or 3||$35.57||$100.88|
|1″||4 or 5||$42.82||$138.29|
To receive a copy of the utility bill, you must submit a water contract form and put down a deposit. The contracts can be downloaded here. If it is a rental property (this includes land contracts) the owner must sign off on the contract.
All new accounts are required to put down a deposit. The amount of the deposit shall depend on the type of property being serviced according to the following:
- For single family residential-$133.51
- For any house or apartment with 2-5 units-$180.00
- For any residential house or apartment with 6 units or more-$500.00
- For light manufacturing-$133.51
- For any commercial property-$133.51
- For any industrial property-$1000.00
For additional information you can contact the administrative office at (513) 761-1124 during normal business hours. Click here to view the code of ordinances regarding water service.