The annual Easter egg hunt will take place on Sunday, April 21st at 2:00 PM at the Lockland stadium, 124 Anna Street.View Post
There will be a meeting of the Village of Lockland Zoning Board of Appeals on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Council Chambers, 101 North Cooper Avenue, Lockland, Ohio.
The purpose of said meeting is to consider the following request:
- Request for conditional use and variance at 331 South Cooper Avenue
Update: The East Wyoming Avenue Railroad Crossing will be closed for repair on Friday, March 22, 2019 beginning at 9am and overnight.
Temporary Railroad Crossing Closures to begin mid-late March for repair.
- Smalley Road will be closed 2 different times once for prep gang then again for the resurfacing gang one day closure each time
- Wyoming Avenue will be closed 2 different times once for the prep gang then again for the resurfacing gang one day closure each time
- Dunn Street will only need to be closed one time for the resurfacing gang one day closure
- Davis Street will only need to be closed one time for the resurfacing gang one day closure
Beginning Monday, January 21, 2019 South Cooper Avenue from Lock Street to Kovach Drive will be temporarily closed to replace the water main Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm. This temporary closure is anticipated to last 3 weeks. This closure is necessary to safely install the new water main, we apologize for any inconvenience.View Post