The Benefits of Locating A Business in Lockland
- Excellent accessibility to I-75, with over 100,000 cars per day passing in each direction.
- A central location within Greater Cincinnati region, with I-75 permitting access within just a few minutes driving time of I-74, I-275, the Norwood Lateral (SR 526), Ronald Reagan Highway, and other cross-county highways.
- A pro-business attitude!
- A competitive incentive package and a knowledgeable economic development specialist to assist you.
- The ability to issue bonds for new manufacturing facilities and significant expansions.
- A special designation by the State of Ohio resulting in larger incentives than most local communities.
- A utility discount on electric demand charges for users of cleaned brownfield sites.
- A central location in the regional labor market.
- Comprehensive service by Queen City Metro – the regional transit system.
- Convenient and fast access to the International Airport.
- Service by two railroad companies
- A short distance from two corporate airports
- Availability of inexpensive industrial water
- A local water works with competitive rates providing artesian well drinking water
For additional information please contact:
Daniel Ferguson, Senior Development Specialist
HCDC Economic Development
1776 Mentor Ave. Suite 100 | Cincinnati, Ohio 45212
Office 513-458-2226 | Cell 513-319-1725 | Fax 513-631-4887