The annual Easter Egg hunt will be on Sunday, April 1st at 2:00 at Roettger StadiumView Post
The Village of Lockland Administrative offices will be closed on Friday, March 30th in observation of Good Friday.View Post
Due to the inclement weather forecast, garbage pick-up this week will be delayed one day, Wednesday will be Thursday, Thursday will be Friday.View Post
There will be a special session of Council on Monday march 26, 2018 at 7 PM in Council Chambers, 101 North Cooper Ave, Lockland, Ohio. The purpose of said meeting is to consider the following legislation :
- An of the Village of Lockland amending Part Thirteen, Title II, Chapter 1320 of the Codified Ordinances of the Village of Lockland, to include regulations regarding glazed surfaces, and declaring an emergency.
- An ordinance amending Chapter 883, Income Tax, regarding municipal income tax for tax years starting on or after January 1, 2018 and other municipal code sections referencing tax commissioner and declaring an emergency.
- An ordinance of the Village council governing body of the Village of Lockland, authorizing the execution and delivery of a master governmental lease-purchase agreement and a supplement with respect to the acquisition, purchase, financing and leasing of certain equipment for the public benefit, specifically a new fire rescue pumper, authorizing the execution and delivery of documents required in connection therewith; and authorizing the taking of all other actions necessary to the consummation of the transactions contemplated by the ordinance and declaring an emergency.
- An ordinance of the Village of Lockland vacating McWhorter Street and an unnamed alley and authorizing conveyance of the property to abutting owners and declaring an emergency.
- A resolution consenting to the execution of an agreement between the Board of County Commissioners of Hamilton County, Ohio and Downhome, INC., DBA Down Décor within an enterprise zone of Hamilton County.
- A resolution approving the development of a State and US Bicycle Routes.
Taking Root, in partnership with the Arbor Day Foundation, is offering a limited number of free trees to homeowners through the Community Canopy program. When you plant the right tree in the right place, it can help improve air and water quality, mange storm runoff, sequester carbon, help save money on utility bills, and make neighborhoods more enjoyable. It’s a win for you and your entire community!
Beginning February 24, 2018 reserve your free tree at:
There will be a meeting of the Village of Lockland Zoning Board of Appeals on Tuesday, March 20th, at 6:30 pm, in Council Chambers 101 North Cooper Avenue, Lockland, Ohio.
The purpose of said meeting to consider the following request:
- Request for variance at 635 and 120 Locust Streets
- Request for variance at 609 and 611 Walnut Street
- Request for variance at 707 Mulberry Street
- Request for variance at 311 Central Avenue
Documents regarding this request are available for public view Monday- Friday 8am-5pm, Town Hall, 101 North Cooper Avenue.View Post
Rock the Block is coming on April 14, 2018. Community Clean Up Event in partnership with Habitat for Humanity. Attention Lockland homeowners in need of minor exterior home repairs. Repair applications which include criteria for eligibility are available here or at Town Hall. Applications must be received no later than 5 PM on Friday March 29, 2018 to be considered for the event. A maximum of 15 homes will be selected. For more information please contact Helen Spieler at 482-5604.
Signups for Baseball, Softball and T-ball are now talking place and can be submitted to the administrative office during normal business hours. Forms can be downloaded here. The registration fee is $10 per child, per sport. For further information please Anita Schilling or call (513) 616-8525 .View Post