On November 4, 2008, Village of Lockland residents voted to approve an opt-out natural gas aggregation program for eligible Village residents and small businesses. After adopting a Plan of Operation and Governance for the program, the Village entered into an agreement with Energy Alliances, Inc. to provide consulting services for obtaining the natural gas supply for this program. Specific information for this program follows:
• Supplier: Constellation NewEnergy – Gas Division, LLC
• Rate: $0.396 per ccf
• Term: Through the May 2022 Meter Read
• Your local utility, Duke Energy – Ohio, will continue to deliver your natural gas and maintain the gas lines and respond to emergencies.
• You can enroll in the program at any time by calling the Toll Free Number below!
• You can cancel your participation in the program at any time without incurring a cancellation fee!
To enroll in the program or to cancel your participation in the program, please call the program supplier, Constellation NewEnergy – Gas Division, LLC at 877-885-4344.
For answers to questions not found here, you can call Energy Alliances, Inc. at 513-794-5555 or visit their website at: https://energyalliances.com/village-of-lockland.