Drop off your household hazardous waste for safe disposal or recycling:
Environment Enterprises, Inc.
4600 Spring Grove Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45232
Thursdays, 1pm- 7pm
September 20 – November 15, 2015
- Hamilton County Ohio residents only (must show proof of residency)
- No business, commercial establishments, or non-profits permitted to participate
- Do not get out of your car, staff will remove your items
- Only drop-off during designated hours
- No cost to residents- this program is funded by Hamilton County Recycling and Solid Waste District.
Acceptable items: Pesticides/Fertilizers, Solvents/Thinners/Oil-Based Paints & Stains, Lawn/Pool Chemicals, Cleaners, Batteries, Fire Extinguishers, Propane Tanks, Mercury, Fluorescent Bulbs, Driveway Sealer, Gasoline/Motor Oil, Antifreeze, Thermostats, Tar, Oxygen/Helium Cylinders
Unacceptable items: Latex Paint, Radioactive Materials, Medical Waste, Explosives/Ammunition, Smoke Detectors, Tires, Yard Trimmings, Garbage, Roofing materials, Appliances, Computers/Electronics, Unmarked or Inoperable Cylinders, Fireworks/Gunpowder, Prescription Drugs